Well, look at that...it IS listed under Viz's copyright page.
I certainly don't think it would be listed on the page for nothing XD
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 15, 2004 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>
Oo...
Is it for real? I am not dreaming? Hope not.
*crosses finger*
Yay! This is going to be my manga year cause? I already have such a long list of the titles I want. Good thing I?m getting a part time job. Otherwise I would have to sell an organ or something to afford the bills. Though that organ thingie doesn?t sound too bad. Lets see?what organ I can sell that I wont miss too much? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Perhaps my brain, I don?t seem to be using it too much lately ^^;;;
Well, look at that...it IS listed under Viz's copyright page.
I certainly don't think it would be listed on the page for nothing XD
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 15, 2004 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>
*takes a big breath* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
*whimpers and cries* how long do we have left doctor? How long? *Sniffles* ....this means I'm gonna have to go out and BUY it...doesn't it? *pouts* Lol! I dun mind! I love it anyways! (already brought the english dvd anyhow) But my friend evilly has dibs on the manga first cos I nabbed Gravitation from under her nose! Tee hee!
Um...does this mean cos they have it soon TO license...that I can't have YnM book 9 translated? I've already scanned half...still hopeing for Chinese translator from somewhere... *searches*
Countess...why not a kidney? You got two of 'em already! You dun need twoooooo no no no! Or how about...a gall bladder? You know you can get a lot for them on ebay! Your brain is kind important for reading yaoi manga!
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 15, 2004 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Mika kitten ]</font>
S-C.net is only on book 5 of Yami...so there's still a ways to go before we reach 9...
And since it looks like there's a pretty good chance that Viz has aquired the rights to the manga, I don't think we'll have reached 9 when the anouncement is made.
It doesn't seem to be confirmed yet, but when I visited animeondvd.com this morning, they had the following tidbits on their page:
Sunday, March 14th 2004
New Viz Manga Licenses? (10:09 PM EST): Crafty people around here. Forum reader Anna was perusing the copyright page on Viz of all places and discovered that they list a few titles that haven't been announced as being licensed (yet). Take that as you want, though we'll consider them part of the rumor category until formally announced as always:
- W-Juliet by Emura
- Kare First Love by Kaho Miyasaka.
- Kanata Kara (From Far Away) by Kyoko Hikawa
Monday, March 15th 2004
More on Viz Licenses (07:03 AM EST): Continuing from last night, it looks like a few others are indeed in the list, though with the sheer amount of announcements and stealth announcements over recent months, please forgive us if we repeat one or two. In addition to the three mentioned last night, it looks as if Here is Greenwood is on the list, Yami no Matsuei aka Descendants of Darkness as it's known by its CPM anime release and a series called Dolls which may be Plants Dolls.
*cries and sniffs* Okay...but...but...it'll be a bagillion years before book 9 is out in english...vis take so long! *Sniffs* bye bye Yami no matsuei!! I loved you! I loved yoooo-hooo-hoo!! *turns into a puddle of tears*
Well, there's still the possibility that this may turn out to be in the same category as Funimation registering onepiece.com a while back and then turning out not to have the anime or manga rights to the series after all--until Viz announces it officially, I wouldn't get my hopes too far up/down.
you know i wouldnt mind things being licensed so much if it werent for the fact that it takes them a whole bloody year just to bang out like 4 books. i mean cmon...hurry it up!!
i actually liked buying the books cuz i can physically hold them and read them and horde them and love them and.......okkkk
right so..they should just hire all the scanlationg groups on the net...since they do a better job anyways. at least i was able to read angel sanctuary in time since they are JUST coming out with book one. slow viz!!
Although Viz hasen't officially anounced anything it is on their copyright list here.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Th...that's horrible!! Does that mean there won't be any more? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]Originally posted by syko-chan:
Although Viz hasen't officially anounced anything it is on their copyright list here.
Bookmarks